The best way to put a smile on your friends and families faces, a delicious bowl of pasta. So, it's time to get your notebook out as this recipe is a keeper. It’s a beautifully simple pasta that uses quality ingredients and pairs perfectly with a crisp white on a nice summer day.
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
• 250g Mafaldine or Fettuccine • 1x Small Zucchini • 150g Fraser Island Spanner Crab • 5-6 Garlic Cloves • ½ Bunch of Fresh Dill • 3x Sprigs of Fresh Tarragon (Use leaves only) • Salt & Pepper • ½ Lemon • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mince your garlic, then thinly slice your zucchini into semi circles. Finely chop your tarragon & dill.
2. Boil a pot of water with plenty of salt.
3. Add in your pasta and cook till al dente (about 9-10 min depending on the pasta used).
4. While the pasta cooks heat your pan on medium then add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil. Once the oil is hot then add your garlic. Sauté till the oil is fragrant, then add in your zucchini, cooking until it starts to golden. Finally add in your herbs.
5. Once the pasta is al dente, add straight from the pot, along with some pasta water (About two small ladles full), lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss around until the water starts to evaporate and thicken.
6. Add in your spanner crab and mix through briefly to warm it up and serve.
Meet our beautiful chef, Amy Edstein! Amy is the recipe and content creator from Feeding the Edstein's. Amy is a Sydney based mum who loves to cook what she craves and share her love for food. You’ll find her sharing her daily cooking adventures on social media, with plenty of tips and tricks along the way to get you inspired. If she’s not cooking up a 3 course meal that’ll make your mouth water, you’ll definitely find her dining out at the best local food spots. Be sure to check out her stories and give her follow on Instagram @feedingtheedsteins. Don’t be afraid to drop her a DM or just say hi.