2 min read
• 250g Mafaldine or Fettuccine
• 1x Small Zucchini
• 150g Fraser Island Spanner Crab
• 5-6 Garlic Cloves
• ½ Bunch of Fresh Dill
• 3x Sprigs of Fresh Tarragon (Use leaves only)
• Salt & Pepper
• ½ Lemon
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mince your garlic, then thinly slice your zucchini into semi circles. Finely chop your tarragon & dill.
2. Boil a pot of water with plenty of salt.
3. Add in your pasta and cook till al dente (about 9-10 min depending on the pasta used).
4. While the pasta cooks heat your pan on medium then add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil. Once the oil is hot then add your garlic. Sauté till the oil is fragrant, then add in your zucchini, cooking until it starts to golden. Finally add in your herbs.
5. Once the pasta is al dente, add straight from the pot, along with some pasta water (About two small ladles full), lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss around until the water starts to evaporate and thicken.
6. Add in your spanner crab and mix through briefly to warm it up and serve.
We recommend pairing with our 2021 Estate Riesling.